The process is based on low-temperature pyrolysis principle, which is defined as an endothermic process, also referred to as cracking, involving the use of heat to thermally decompose carbon-based material in the condition of oxygen deficit.
Usage of the product derived from hydrocarbon-based materials:
- Dry residue (Hazard class 4) is used as asphalt filler and in construction
- Heat of the process is recovered and used locally
- Pyrolytic fuel is used as =>
=> low grade fuel in boiler units
=> fuel of higher quality, such as diesel*
- Pyrolytic gas is used for the heating in the process
Usage of the product derived from brine-based materials:
- Distilled water is used as =>
=> drilling solution preparation
=> process water**
=> drinking water***
- Dry residue (Hazard class 4) is used as asphalt filler and concrete additives
- Heat of the process (about 150kW) is recovered and used locally
*Subject to provide rectification column
**Subject to provide purification system
***Subject to provide purification and mineralization systems
TDP-2-800 process description:
1. Raw material are fed to the pyrolysis chamber on continuous mode:
=> solid waste by screw conveyor;
=> liquid waste by pump.
2. Boiler fuel or diesel oil is self-fed to the burner from fuel tank.
3. Air is fed to the burner by compressor, which is switched to the pyrolysis gas after the process is stabilized.
4. Vapor-gas mixture from pyrolysis chamber comes to the condensation system through gas filter.
5. The further cooling is carried out in a heat exchanger.
6. Water is cooled in air coller unit or in chiller.
7. The cooled mix enters the separator where it split up on fractions:
=> pyrolysis oil is directed to the receiver tank;
=> pyrolysis gas is directed to the buster burners.
8. Solid residue is discharged by screw conveyor, cools in hopper and transported to the storage bin.