All aboard! Pre-registration of participants is completed.
Updated Feb.16, 2015.
IPEC is further expanding its international network for the oil and gas industry treatment technology by introducing its training workshop Oil production and oil refinery waste treatment. The first IPEC workshop will take place at company’s industrial site in Saint Petersburg, Russia from 25 – 26 February 2015.
February 25 – Drilling waste treatment
February 26 – Oil sludge treatment
- Presentation of Continuous Thermal Decomposition Plant UTD-2-200 and other industrial waste thermal treatment equipment
- Operation trial test of UTD-2-200:
- waste loading;
- control system demonstration;
- overview of the technology.
- off-loading and examination of the end product of the process;
- expert consultation.
The workshop participants may take a sample of pyrolysis oil and solid residue for their own laboratory examination.
Admission fee for visitors:
Admission is by invitation letters only.
Pre-registration of participants: firstname.lastname@example.org, +7 (812) 313-27-36
Admission is free of charge.
Look forward to see you at training workshop!